Insurance is available through GIO for Green Slip CTP and Swann for Comprehensive, Off Road Rider, Fire & Theft and Third Party Property.

For young riders in particular who feel Comprehensive Insurance may be very expensive, Third Party Property Insurance is inexpensive.

NOTE: Any motorcycle bought on finance needs to be insured. We can organise insurance through Swann, who are specialist motorcycle insurers and allow you to pay the premium by the month with no interest.